Thursday, April 14, 2005

First VTS video almost ready

This is kinda fun and exciting news. I'm in the final stages of editing my first monthly Video Tutorial Service video. At first i thought "Gee, will I have enough matwerial to make this worthwhile?" Now I wonder "Gee, will I be able to cover it all?" I'm looking forward to getting this out to the subscribers this weekend. speaking of wqhich, i want to send up a HUGE thanks to all the folks who've taken a leap of faith and signed up for the VTS. Many of you have sent kind notes of encouragement and I'm really appreciative of the collective good vibe. I hope you won't be disappointed. And if you haven't signed up yet, there's still time to get on board and not miss April's video. :o)

-k

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for this Keith!!

Anonymous said...

Go Keith Go :)

Anonymous said...

yeeehhhaaa! Is that how you guy greet eachother down there? ;) Can't wait for this weekend.

yeeehhaaa dude!

George

Anonymous said...

Yeh signed up as soon as my dad allowed me :) cant wait

David Llopis said...

Aaaaagh!!, I'm impatient to see it!!!

Good job Keith.

;)

David Urresti Chiu said...

Go Keith !

We are very impatient to watch them.

COOL MAN!!!

David U.Chiu

Anonymous said...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

that's about the sanest thing I could come up with

Anonymous said...

Is it there yet? :)

With this crazy demand, you're gonna have to make one every week. I haven't even got the first video, and I'm already dreading the wait for the second :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I caved... all registered and rarin' ta go! ;)