Friday, April 29, 2005

Organized Keyframing (Pose to Pose) Tutorial in French!

Thanks to Pascal Hang for his efforts in translating my old Pose to Pose workflow tutorial into French. That makes it the 5th language that tutorial has been translated into (in addition to Korean, Spanish, Portugese and Hebrew). I dunno, but I think that's kinda cool. It's neat to be able to do something well enough that people find it worth putting into another language to share with others. I'm not even sure my Mom is really all that proud of that, but I think it's pretty nifty. Anyhow, if you're of the French pursuasion feel free to check it out here.

I think that's the most hyperlinked bit of text I've blogged yet. Whee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool stuff keith.

if you're interested, I would be able to translate it into dutch for you....

mail me!

brechtdebaene@motionbyte.com