Thursday, October 26, 2006

Do Me A Favor… Now in Dutch!!

Big thanks to my friend and colleague (we worked together at both Blur & DNA) Wim Bien for taking the time to translate my latest tutorial about favors, eases and spacing into the entertaining language of Dutch. Dutch seems so foreign to me, but I do have a Dutch favorite word now.

Voorbeeld.

Go ahead and say it out loud. Isn’t that fun sounding? You can’t help but smile when you say “voorbeeld”, can you? Oh, it means “example”. I think. Anyhow, check out Wim’s fine translation of this tutorial if you’re into the Dutch thing. And check out Wim’s site as well. He’s got some nice animation there. I remember when he did this one.
spiritbear.jpg

I really liked it then and I still dig it now. Willi Hammes did the scene set up/modeling/texturing/lighting. Wim did the animation. Both did an amazing job on this screen test for a film we were bidding on at Blur. Too bad it never got made.

1 comment:

Keith Lango said...

original comments here..
http://www.keithlango.com/wordpress/?p=294#comments