Wednesday, October 01, 2008

VTS Back Issue store updated


Ahh, the world is indeed a better place for our children this morning.
I had fallen a bit behind on updating the VTS back issue store. Well, I got off my butt this morning and updated the store. (Well, I was sitting when I did it, so I guess I didn't actually get off my butt. Details, details.)
Anyhow, VTS36, 37 and 38 are now available if you were waiting for them. VTS36 and 37 are about animating to music and VTS38 is the first of a three video series on body mechanics. If you're interested in these or any of the other VTS back issue videos, well check out the VTS back issue store here.

And as for my loyal VTS subscribers I have updated your page, too. Now you guys can get VTS41, 42 and 43. VTS41 is a quick lesson on cartoon animation as it was taught to one of my advanced APT students. VTS42 and 43 are the first of many videos where I animate an actual scene from beginning to end, explaining every thought and action along the way. It's a different approach to the VTS that attempts to tie together all the various theories, tips and ideas that have been covered in the VTS from the very beginning.

What is this VTS of which I speak? I'm glad you asked, and I have this very handy-dandy FAQ about the subject. Check it out and be sure to speak to your doctor to see if the Video Tutorial Series is right for you.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog.

5 comments:

CM said...

Another great VTS series. :)

On the other note, do you have any recommendation on which free character rig would be best to use on your experience?

Thanks again, Keith!

Keith Lango said...

I'm a big fan of the MooM rig. I still kinda like the older version (ver3) more than the new one, but the new one is still fun, too. Look around for it on HighEnd3d.com.

sunny kharbanda said...

Man, they all sound like great topics! When will 41, 42 and 43 be available to non-subscribers?

Also, can we infer from the picture that you updated more than just your VTS recently? :) If so, congratulations!

Keith Lango said...

Hey Sunny,
41, 42 and 43 will be available in January, February and March respectively. When it comes to availability the public back issues are 6 months behind VTS subscriber back issues. It's a little reward to the subscribers. :)

And no, there have been no recent additions to the Official Lango World Domination Staff. That is indeed a Spawn of Klango in the pic, but it's an old pic. That particular staffmember is quite a bit older now. :)

CM said...

Thanks Keith.. will search. :)